1/19/15 Haul

Recently I went to my local mall and visited H&M, as well as Kohl's.
H&M had an amazing sale selection, with an extra 30% off already marked down items. I purchased two dresses (both $10, but after sale, $7 each).

One of the dresses was black & white with heart patterns. It has a very loose silhouette, and lacks in highlighting the waist area. However, it's a great layering piece and honestly one of the comfiest dresses to wear, especially to a dinner or anywhere where you're going to have a food baby.

http://www.hm.com/us/product/31250?article=31250-A
$7.00 in store


I bought this dress in a size 4
and it wasn't as form-fitting.
$7 in store (could not find link)


The second dress is a saturated peach pink(??) more form-fitting dress, with rose prints spread around. I personally think this dress could work for either a
night out or a casual get-together with friends. 
The petals of the rose prints are black so you have
the option to complement it with either bright or dark
colors. 

I did buy a size 6 (no size 4), and the armpit area is a bit too large so there's extra fabric sticking out almost (?? how to explain??). If I had bought this dress in my size, it would've had a much better fit with a tighter bodice and a flared skirt. 

Besides that, this dress was great for the price I bought it for and I will definitely wear this for many occasions.


This was a very successful haul and I'm very happy with the purchases I have made. I wish you guys good luck on your shopping adventure but don't go all out! 

Take care,
Kelly





























 

About

Hello! This blog is dedicated to showing you guys my journey to expanding my closet and pushing past my comfort zone to explore a whole different side of fashion. I plan to use this blog to share my creativity. There's not much more to say since I'm just starting out. Thanks for stopping by! ~Kelly