Frilled Socks






I remember wearing these types of socks when I was 5 years old and absolutely hating them. I wanted normal crew socks that others wore but my mom insisted that I continue wearing them. If only my mom let me buy them now...



These types of socks come in an assortment of colors, patterns, and different lace detailing around the ankle. They can be pulled off quite easily.


...with oxfords
Photo by mmoosh.wordpress.com
...jelly shoes


...Mary Jane heels

You can literally pull these socks off with any type of shoe. They just add a feminine element to the outfit if that is what you desire.

My favorite look would be these socks paired with Dr Martens:
Photo by pearlslaceandruffles.com
Now I wouldn't go out and spend a fortune on these socks for they can be quite pricey (yes, $12 for one pair from American Apparel!) You can easily make these yourselves for the fraction of the price. 

Youtube video...fairly easy and direct.

If you don't got the time to make your own but you do have the money, go ahead and buy your own. 

$3.80 (Plain) from Forever 21


Have a lovely day!
thumbnail courtesy of : http://goo.gl/UASbQb

 

About

Hello! This blog is dedicated to showing you guys my journey to expanding my closet and pushing past my comfort zone to explore a whole different side of fashion. I plan to use this blog to share my creativity. There's not much more to say since I'm just starting out. Thanks for stopping by! ~Kelly