Summer Playlist 2015

Boyo even though it's mid-summer and some people are (unfortunately), going back to school soon, I've decided to compose a summer 2015 playlist. I generally like indie pop music so if you're not into that..., that sucks.



I didn't include all of the songs that I'm currently loving because that would take up 2 pages. Nonetheless, these are some songs that hopefully one of you guys can enjoy while getting ready or just sitting at home and chilling like I do every day.

Take care!

thumbnail courtesy of: http://goo.gl/J0zrjQ



 

About

Hello! This blog is dedicated to showing you guys my journey to expanding my closet and pushing past my comfort zone to explore a whole different side of fashion. I plan to use this blog to share my creativity. There's not much more to say since I'm just starting out. Thanks for stopping by! ~Kelly