Aesthetics

       Oh my . I've been obsessed with aesthetics and have taken more note of it as compared to before. My favorite kind of posts involving aesthetics have to do with pastel colors and really "cutesy" stuff. I know it's kind of lame but i just want to get it off my shoulders because ahHH!! Such cute clothes and socks and shoes. 

       I saw jelly shoes at Forever 21 the other day for like $15.60 or something like that and I was really tempted to get them. However I have no idea how to wear them and I didn't want to take the challenge just yet. Maybe next time I go, I'll get them...if they're on sale. They don't seem that comfortable tho but I'm sure I can break them in.
                I guess that's all I really wanted to say! Take care~


thumbnail courtesy of: tumblr


 

About

Hello! This blog is dedicated to showing you guys my journey to expanding my closet and pushing past my comfort zone to explore a whole different side of fashion. I plan to use this blog to share my creativity. There's not much more to say since I'm just starting out. Thanks for stopping by! ~Kelly