OOTD 3.24.15

Hey guys! Today was a pretty chilly day but it warmed up in the afternoon (thank goodness), and I was able to stay bundled up all throughout the day with this outfit.
This is a pretty basic outfit. I love starting off with a versatile base such as skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and converse, then accessorizing. I cuffed my jeans so they wouldn't bunch up at my ankles, creating the illusion of longer legs, threw on a scarf and boom! I look put together for once.

Top: White V-neck - F21 Found Here - $3.90
Flannel: Purple plaid - Target Similar Ones - $17.90-$19.90
Pants: Skinny medium wash jeans - Kohl's (found anywhere)
Shoes: Black One Star Converse - Target Similar One - $50.00
Scarf: Square floral pom-pom trimmed scarf - F21 Found Here - N/A

 

About

Hello! This blog is dedicated to showing you guys my journey to expanding my closet and pushing past my comfort zone to explore a whole different side of fashion. I plan to use this blog to share my creativity. There's not much more to say since I'm just starting out. Thanks for stopping by! ~Kelly